Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Space For Rent

For reals this time.  No I'm not giving up gaming, I would never do that.  That would be like giving up my legs, arms, one lung, and part of my brain.  With the gaming season slowing down a bit for me, I plan to stick to one or two games for the next while (read: RED DEAD REDEMPTION), I am running a D&D campaign, blog on that to come soon, and it's summer movie season at hand, I have much much much more to talk about than just video games.  I wanted to keep this blog JUST gaming but with a multitude of other cool shit going on, I feel the need to talk about it as well.  And again instead of trying to run three blogs at once like I did before, I am combining them into one blog about everything.  I loved talking about games and I hope you guys loved reading about them, so with a thanks I bid you farewell...until you like click that link below...

Nobody Cares

Go ahead and add me to your Reader, Blog Roll or whatever subscription you use, hope everyone does!


Game Over.
- Nerdsbeware Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment